Advantages of using VAs
- VAs can help a company that needs extra people to meet:
- seasonal demands;
- provide unique skills for a special project;
- or step in to meet the demands of business growth.
- Outsourcing work to Virtual Assistants saves enormous amounts of money by cutting the costs of offices and equipment overhead as well as expensive benefits packages.
- An employer who works with a VA has the distinct advantage of not having to deal with taxes, unemployment insurance, sick leave, vacation pay, or benefits.
- Rather than having to provide additional office space, and be responsible for the development and supervision of an employee, businesses can enjoy the support and assistance of a professional without the headaches of hiring and managing employees.
- Virtual Assistants are not hired as employees. They are business owners themselves and are hired on a contract basis.